Re: [HEADS UP] Package removal -- please check (update)

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:52:04AM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> In another try to get rid of GTK1, long after it has been obsoleted
> (GTK3 is out now!), I'd like to know if anyone is still using any of
> the following packages:

Update, here are the packages noone spoke up for yet, which I will
remove next week.

audio/gkrellm-xmms
audio/gqmpeg
audio/libvisual-xmms
audio/madman
audio/py-xmms
audio/xmms-alarm
audio/xmms-arts
audio/xmms-bezier
audio/xmms-blursk
audio/xmms-bump-scope
audio/xmms-dflowers
audio/xmms-dscope
audio/xmms-dspectogram
audio/xmms-dspectral
audio/xmms-fmradio
audio/xmms-funtimedancer
audio/xmms-gdancer
audio/xmms-infinity
audio/xmms-iris
audio/xmms-jakdaw
audio/xmms-jess
audio/xmms-liveice
audio/xmms-madspin
audio/xmms-modplug
audio/xmms-neato
audio/xmms-nebulus
audio/xmms-osx
audio/xmms-paranormal
audio/xmms-synaesthesia
audio/xmms-tv-scope
audio/xmms-vismsa
audio/xmmsctrl
cad/transcalc
graphics/fnlib
graphics/g3d
graphics/gimageview
graphics/gimp1-data
graphics/gimp1-wideangle
graphics/gphoto
graphics/ov519view
graphics/phpsview
graphics/pixieplus
graphics/pornview
graphics/qcamview
graphics/snx101view
inputmethod/ami
multimedia/smpeg-xmms
sysutils/fsv
wip/endeavour
wip/epplets
wip/eq-xmms
wip/gnocky
wip/gtklookat
wip/libopensync-plugin-gnokii
wip/soundtracker
wip/taskbar
wip/theme-gtk-bluecurve
wip/xmms-dumb
wip/xmms-infopipe
wip/xmms-pac
wip/xmms-pitch
wip/xmms-scrobbler
wip/xmms-status
wip/xmms-xmp
wm/icewm-imlib
wm/qvwm
wm/whiteBOX
wm/wmdrawer
www/galway
x11/acidlaunch
x11/dfm.common
x11/gtk-engines
x11/ruby-gtk

audio/normalize (xmms option)
audio/xfce4-xmms-plugin (xmms option)
graphics/pornview (gtk1 option)
net/mldonkey-gui (lablgtk1 option)
x11/kdebase-workspace4 (xmms option)
x11/xscreensaver (gdk-pixbuf option)

There was an explicit request to delete:
print/gimp-print

I'm not going to remove the following, because someone spoke up for
them:
audio/wmusic
audio/xmms
audio/xmms-crossfade
audio/xmms-esound
audio/xmms-faad
audio/xmms-flac
audio/xmms-mac
audio/xmms-mad
audio/xmms-meta-input
audio/xmms-musepack
audio/xmms-pulse
audio/xmms-sid
audio/xmms-wma
devel/guile-gtk
editors/kile
geography/gpsdrive
graphics/cnxtview
graphics/cpia2view
graphics/kdegraphics3
graphics/magicpoint
graphics/p5-Gdk-Imlib
graphics/p5-Gdk-Pixbuf
graphics/spcaview
wip/kuickshow
wip/xmms-cdread
wip/xmms-nas
x11/kterm
x11/xmms-osd
x11/xteddy2

For the following, GTK2 versions are available and I'm looking for
someone to update them:
cad/gwave
devel/guile16-gtk
net/xtraceroute