Re: [HEADS UP] Package removal -- please check

Thomas Klausner writes:
- In another try to get rid of GTK1, long after it has been obsoleted
- (GTK3 is out now!), I'd like to know if anyone is still using any of
- the following packages:
-

- audio/xmms
- graphics/magicpoint
- x11/xmms-osd

The above are on the daily use list here.. As someone else said,
I've yet to find another player that works for me as well as
xmms.

- wip/xmms-nas

I've puttered with this, but it's not in daily use..

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com