the jam build system and Ingres database

I've been trying to get Ingres to build on NetBSD in hopes to get it
into pkgsrc.

You can get the code without a login here: (svn checkout)
http://code.ingres.com/ingres/main/

Also:
http://community.ingres.com/wiki/Building_Ingres_FAQ
http://code.ingres.com/ingres/main/src/INSTALL

The first hurdle is getting past jam, which is in pkgsrc, but it looks
like we need to build out Jamdef's for NetBSD:
http://code.ingres.com/ingres/main/src/tools/port/jam/

Also when it says "shell" or "sh" is really means "bash".

Anyway, I just thought I would reach out to see if anyone else had
some more pointers on jam or building Ingres.

Matt