Re: time/kronolith dependency

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:39:41 +0000, "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724%bellsouth.net@localhost> wrote:
time/kronolith depends of horde and php-mysql. But horde can be
configure with options mysql/pgsql which install php-mysql/php-pgsql. I
think the php-mysql dependy of kronolith could be removed ?

I also see a line on your headers

I have been looking for a way to view email messages online from an
mbox file or individual messages, something that can virw attachments
and graphics.  I am familiar with Horde since BluegrassNet uses Horde
for their webmail; more recently they also offer Roundcube so the user
can choose between Horde and Roundcube at each session.  I wonder if
either Horde or Roundcube can be used on an mbox file to view the
individual messages including graphics: something Mozilla Seamonkey
can't do right and Firefox can't do at all.

Maybe something somewhere in pkgsrc?  I could also ask on
freebsd-questions%freebsd.org@localhost or on
news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.seamonkey .

Tom

I don't know if roundcube can get mail from a mbox. I use it with an imap server. And I don't use horde IMP ...

Fred