Re: wip/chromium

On 18 December 2010 04:44, Rui-Xiang Guo <rxg%lavabit.com@localhost> wrote:
>> I import the chromium-7.0.517.43 in to wip and add the full support on *BSD
>> include DragonFly. Of course, it remains the support on Linux.
>> So you may have a try if you are interesting in it.
>> I have a full build on NetBSD-5.1/amd64 but it still need to do some debug.
>> I will find some time to test it under i386. Any volunteer is welcome. :)

Thank you for working on this.  The package compiled successfully for
me on amd64-current (with the codecs option; I used the sources from
around 8 Dec.), but it immediately segfaults in __locatime50 upon
execution.  I suppose I shall have to recompile with debugging symbols
to provide more useful details.

p.