Re: Pango assertion failed in Firefox. Cannot use the attach file link in Gmail. Also affects OpenOffice

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 9:54 AM, OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 13:00:58 +0900, Siju George
> <sgeorge.ml%gmail.com@localhost>
> wrote:
>
>>> It's linux binary, so it came from suse_gtk2 package.
>>> How to install those packages?
>>>

>> I did it like this
>>

>> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/environmentquickstart/#index2h3
>
> Ah, "Configure Linux Support" should be done before installing suse_*
> packages,
> or package initialization will not work correctly.

Ok I reinstalled the suse gtk packages and they are working thanks :-)

I have changed the order in

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/environmentquickstart/?updated#index5h2

too :-)

Thanks