pkgsrc on OS X Tiger (PowerPC)

I'm just having a play with pkgsrc on OS X Tiger running on a Beige G3
and wondered if there is any interest in updated binary packages? Its
far from speedy so would probably make sense to pre-order anything of
particular interest :)

Out of 26 packages so three have failed. One was a crufty script I
wrote that needed Darwin support added, one was dhcpcd (which probably
doesn't make sense n the wacky world of OS X networking), and the
third was a modular-x11 meta package which is also a somewhat suspect
candidate,

So, all looking good - if a little leisurely. I have to say getting
pkgsrc on the G3 has been an order of magnitude less hassle than
getting OS X on it in the first place :)