Gnome updates

The update to 2.32.1 is mostly done. Please report any problems and
contribute updates I missed, or fixes.

I consciously didn't update some parts:
-gdm/gnome-session: The new versions do non-portable or questionable
 things. The old versions are still good enough Imho.
-Programs using the new "gsettings" framework - most notably
 evince, gcalctool and brasero: "gsettings" still looks incomplete.
 Settings are not visible by "gconf-editor", and the new command line
 tools crash on many occasions. There might be configuration problems,
 but I didn't find useful documentation either. Any help is welcome.
-C++ bindings: I'll leave this to the MAINTAINER. The old versions
 are still good enough.
-C# bindings: Now that we've got "shotwell" I don't need "f-spot"
 anymore, so I couldn't motivate myself to deal with this.
-sound effect / pulseaudio related stuff: pulseaudio still doesn't
 work well for me, so I'm preferring to have each program open
 "/dev/audio" by itself. An option to "gnome-media" might make
 sense, but it needs some work to test all combinations.

If someone wants to work in these areas - you are welcome.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt