Re: python3 for NetBSD/pkgsrc

I have used python3 built and installed from pkgsrc-wip and patches to
pkgsrc for at least a year now on NetBSD and other operating systems
(using pkgsrc). I used it for my everyday job. I posted patches I think
to tech-pkg long ago.

I should just commit what I have. It works for me and something is
better than nothing for 12 months. I also do use python 2.x via pkgsrc
too (of course since many things depend on them).