Re: www/drupal6: new version available

"Volkmar Seifert" <vs%nifelheim.info@localhost> writes:

> I am using pkgsrc-current, and I've installed www/drupal6 recently, which
> results in drupal 6.18.
>
> Since August 2010, there is a drupal 6.19 available.
>
> Can someone please update www/drupal6, so that 6.19 gets installed?

The way to help with this is to modify Makefile/distinfo yourself and
build 6.19, and then to send a note explaining your experience with
running 6.19 (describing how much you tested, on which platformsw and if
it's better/worse) with that patch and the required commit message.  If
you can't do all the steps then the more the better as it reduces work
for others.The pkgsrc guide should explain enough about how to do this.