Re: textproc/libxslt on Solaris 10/sparc

Your .sym file looks fine to me and libtool point to Sun's ld.

> Could cross-compiling between SUNspro, and then switching to GCC cause
> such issues? Would re-compiling libtool be one possible fix?

If you bootstrapped with gcc which was built with GNU ld, then yes, you
need to rebuild libtool.  If this is the case then your original error
message appeared because -M flag was wrongly passed to GNU linker.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.