Re: [pkg_rolling-replace] Updating perl and friends

At 12:28 Uhr -0400 15.10.2010, Greg Troxel wrote:
>You omitted the important part.  the 'fulfilled by perl-5.10 but not
>perl-5.12' is a warning not an error with the -D flag.

Aahhh, of course! Didn't see the list items for the (loooong) list, I guess.

>  However,
>perl-5.12 conflicts with p5-Digest, so you have to pkg_delete p5-Digest
>and all that depends on it.

Happened to be only pkglint, fortunately. pkg_rolling-replace is busy doing
its thing now.

Thanks,
        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281