Your Press Passes

Since there would be NO ADMISSION charged at all, would you be interested in
covering an event for us in your area?

We are seeking members of the public to report on events such as:

Major Sporting Events
Major Music Concerts
Movies
Restaurant Openings
Shows
Gallery Openings
And others

  You would NOT need to have any experience as a reporter, and again, there is
NO ADMISSION CHARGED to any of the events that you would be reporting on for us.

We are only accepting a few people from your area, so if you are interested in
further information let us know.

Phillip Williams
Event Coordination Director
American Media Distribution
p.williams%americanmediadistribution.com@localhost
Fax-954.206.4295

www.americanmediadistribution.com
A Worldwide Event/News Gathering and Distribution Company
"News Never Sleeps"