Get paid for doing games download!

Hey,

make download and earn up to 1 $ for each download (they take usualy 1-5
minutes).

req: own pc, time
payment: depends on the time you′ll invest (1.00$ for each download)

payment will be done each evening (european timezone)

waiting 4 ur contactmails.

regards

1. US Only
2. Please follow the information you fill in personal real
3. The download is complete, the interception of the screen image, save as jpg
format, sent to the philzadu%hotmail.com@localhost
4. To your Paypal account to send my email, I am in a timely manner to
facilitate payment.

The following are required to complete fill in the address:
http://vai.la/1sC6