Re: pkgsrc builds for non-NetBSD platforms

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:31 -0400, "John Ruschmeyer"
> <jruschme%gmail.com@localhost>
> wrote:
 >> 1) Is there anyone else on the list who is using pkgsrc under Mac OS X?
 >> If so, what version?
 >> 2) Is anyone doing bulk package builds for Darwin/ppc? If so, where would
 >> I find the packages?

> Is there any generic infrastructure for doing this?
Besides mk/bulk already mentioned there are Joerg Sonnenberger's
pkgtools/pbulk and my own wip/distbb.

pbulk is "new" tool for doing bulk builds and is now the official
one. Some NetBSD developers still use mk/bulk for regular NetBSD bulk
builds, mainly on non-i386 platform. Have a look pkgsrc-bulk@ mailing list.

mk/bulk:
ftp://albatross.urc.uninett.no/pub/NetBSD/pkgstat/20100802.0927/report.html

pbulk:
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/joerg/20100916.1748/meta/report.html

distbb:
http://mova.org/~cheusov/pub/pkgsrc-distbb/CentOS/current/logs//20100823.1129/META/report.html

> I'd personally be asking the same questions but of Solaris 10 (SPARC)
> and Debian Linux - I would also be happy to host something,
I'm periodically running full bulk builds on Debian Lenny x86 using
current pkgsrc

http://www.mova.org/~cheusov/pub/pkgsrc-distbb/Debian50/current/logs/20100815.1633/META/report.html

but don't provide binaries for download. I'm planing to, though.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.