Re: spamass-milter - bypass authenticated users

  http://www.zabrico.com/~louis/sam-patch.tgz

I have applied this.

  I bumped the PKGREVISION, which may be totally inappropriate, but it
  seemed like a good idea at the time.

It is correct to bump it, and would have been wrong not to.  PKGREVISION
is supposed to increase every time the contents of the binary package
changes.

As a nit, the patch should have been generated by 'cvs add
patches/patch-ac' and then 'cvs diff -N' so that patch-ac would just be
more hunks in the single patch - but that didn't slow me down more than
a few seconds, and the hard part was making sure all the new hunks were
inentional and that the changes didn't mess up the popen CVE fix.  All
was ok, but I felt that I should check.