Silly beginners question (cont. ;-)

Hi everybody.

Two new questions.

1) Is it possible see which dependencies a package will pull *before* starting
the build? Yesterday I did a 'bmake install' in 'database/postgres84' which
ended up with a huge bunch of X11 stuff being installed. Packages which I
neither expected nor wanted...

2) As there isn't any java (vm) package for Solaris10/Sparc available - how can
I tell pkgsrc that there is an existing java installation it could use?

Thank you
Stefan