Re: genrpm under linux

On Thu 22 Jul 2010 at 05:27:27 PM +1200, Steven Drake wrote:
>On Wed, 21 Jul 2010, George Georgalis wrote:
>
>> Round two: in mk.conf I have tried
>>
>> PREFER_NATIVE=                  no
>> PREFER_NATIVE_PTHREADS=         no
>>
>> putting pkg/bin pkg/sbin in the front of my PATH and a complete
>> pkgsrc bootstrap, same error. I cannot tell if the error is
>> different, below (CVS timestamps included).
>
>When you say "bootstrap" did you delete $LOCALBASE and $PKG_DBDIR then
>rebuild every thing?

yep, didn't know if it was build depends or just the rpm build.

I'm putting together a build script, sometimes it's easier to
purge and restart, there wasn't but a couple packages installed
anyway.

>The only thing you should have had to have done differently from your
>first post is to try the "HEAD tag for misc/rpm" and without either of
>those line in mk.conf.

success! Thanks.

My second post was based solely on Piotr's hint regarding
NATIVE_PTHREADS.

I deleted my mk.conf, used LDFLAGS+=${PTHREAD_LDFLAGS} from HEAD
and it occurred to me clean-depends does not call clean. So however
one gets there, that seems the fix.  (can we get a pullup to Q2?)

Is there a useful reason clean-depends does not call the clean
target?

-George