Re: x11-links patch for recent NetBSD xsrc changes

On Sun, 23 May 2010, Bernd Ernesti wrote:

Hi,

x11-links is too complicated and not straight forward.

I noticed that one of my first packages failed while rebuilding
/usr/pkg after updating to 5.99.29.

Changes:
* moving some header files out of files/xorg and files/xorg.xextproto
 to the xorg.* files where they belong
* adding all the new header and libraries to the xorg.* files and xfree.MesaLib
* Some more *.pc files added

Bernd

P.S. All the new files are now linked but I'm not 100% sure that the patch is
    correct and some files from files/xorg.xextproto should propably move too
    but it was complicated enough to fix it the current state ...

It builds for me, is there something else I should check?

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost