Re: HP-UX 11.11, ERROR: Circular dependency detected

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 10:27:55AM +0200, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> One of these days I will find and fix this bug ...
> For now;
>
> cat >> /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf << EOF
> PKGSRC_COMPILER=gcc
> USE_NATIVE_GCC=yes
> CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc
> CXX=/usr/local/bin/g++
> CFLAGS=-O2
> CXXFLAGS=-O2
> EOF

Thanks for the suggestion, but none of that made a difference.

I would hope it doesn't matter, but I corrected the above for my setup,
where mk.conf is in /usr/local/bsd/etc/ and CC=/usr/local/gcc4/bin/gcc.

Any hints for tracking down the problem at my end?