dear valid subscriber

Attention all  account owner,

This email was sent to you because we will be resetting the password of all the
singnet Account holders,because of the amount of spam email that is being
received and the complains from our customer. Due to this incident all account
holders are required to send us there complete email account details so that we
can clean and send the password reset link to your email for new password.

Details Needed For maintainance.
User Name:
Password:
D.O.B:
We will be very strict in dealing with this matter because it is causing a big
problem to webmail site and any body that fails to comply with this email will
have his/her email password reset by the ADMINISTRATOR and later deleted after
7 working days for more space.That means you will be unable to enter your mail
box.

Note: Once your password is reset don't give it out again and any spam mail u
receive should be deleated immediately withouthesitation. We are trying to
develop a very strong email filter that will be filtering all the spam and junk
email from your mail box. We are very sorry for the inconviencies, it will not
happen next time.Please channel your response to this