pkgsrc CAD package for arbitrary graphs?

I'd like to map out the entity relationships for an application I've
been asked to work on, and I would like to enter this into some sort of
CAD package to make modifications to it once entered.

This would need to be able to show arbitrary objects and their
relationship to others and be able to attach notes to individual objects
or the paths between them as appropriate ...

Does anyone know of or recommend a pkgsrc package which does this?
I'm familiar enough with QCad, however it seems more appropriate for
real-world applications rather than abstract items such as this where
heirachy and showing interdependance are more important than a strict
layout.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left