Re: policykit broken?

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010, Jan-Hinrich Fessel wrote:

> /usr/pkg/bin/xsltproc -nonet
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
> polkit-auth.xml
> I/O error : Attempt to load network entity

I think the error message is misleading. I don't think it really
attempted to download anything over the network. See the -nonet switch
above. It should attempt to match this using a catalog to a
corresponding stylesheet in your filesystem.

I assume your problem is caused by xsltproc using a catalog provided by
your system or other non-pkgsrc software.

The problem is also reported here:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2010/03/24/msg011974.html