Re: testers wanted for spamassassin-3.3.1

On 21 March 2010 18:31, Klaus Heinz <heinz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> I wrote:
>
>>   http://www.NetBSD.org/~heinz/spamassassin331.tar.gz
>
> This archive file has the correct hash values in its distinfo file now.
> The previous distinfo still referred to a  slightly older archive
> file of the SpamAssassin sources.
>
> Thanks to Tom Spindler for pointing out the mismatch.
>
>     Klaus

Is there any reason netbsd-users must have been Bcc'ed?  I'm not
subscribed to pkgsrc-users, and I've got both of these messages
through the netbsd-users mailing list, which is specified neither in
the To nor in the Cc field of the message.  Please don't cross post
like this with the Bcc.

C.