Re: www/midori problems

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:27:52 +0900, Larson, Timothy E.
<TELarson%west.com@localhost> wrote:

Because EOL style of "ast.po" is CRLF, not LF, so msgfmt will be
failed to handle it.

OK, that makes sense.

(for me, midori crashed, not usable).

Do you have python 2.5 installed?  I still can't get 0.2.3 to build on my NB
5.0.2 system with Python 2.6.  I get to the same point as I did with the 0.1.9
version, then have the same problem.  I don't know if it's something specific
to the version of python being used, but if someone using Python 2.5 could try
these patches, that would be appreciated.

I can build and install fine www/midori with python26 on NetBSD-5.0.2.
It does not work on NetBSD (but works on SSD/Linux-0.4).
www/epiphany also dumped core for me, but devel/devhelp works,
so maybe not webkit-gtk issue.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost