Re: py-cairo and PYVERSSUFFIX

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

> > Okay if py-cairo installs the include/pycairo/pycairo.h with
> > PYVERSSUFFIX part of the file name?
>
> No. It will break every user of the module.

I guess any easy fix is to have ${PYPKGPREFIX}-cairo package depend on a
specific version of the pycairo-header package that provides only the
header and pkgconfig file.

Then you can have ${PYPKGPREFIX}-cairo not install the header and
pkgconfig file. And then we can easily have multiple
${PYPKGPREFIX}-cairo installed at same time.