Re: [HEADS UP] Looking for pkgviews users

I use this, when not frustrated about breakage.

IMO, this is a very cool feature of pkgsrc, and I would be very sad to
see it go.  I actually think that it should be the default.  It would
introduce more people to it's coolness.

-=erik.

--
"Exactly two things have made airline travel safer since 9/11:
reinforcement of cockpit doors, and passengers who now know that they