Re: aegis-4.24.1nb1 and conversion of existing projects

Originally posted to the wrong list.

Also, following up to my own post: since /var/run gets cleaned out at
boot it is not a good idea to use it for storage of e.g. the list of
projects that aegis knows about and the information aegis needs to
find the repository directories.

Best regards,

Marko