Re: apache crashing

On Wednesday 03 February 2010 09:05:10 Martti Kuparinen wrote:
> David Brownlee wrote:
> > Does it work if you add the following to the the <VirtualHost>
> >     SSLProtocol -all +SSLv3
> > and fail again if instead you use
> >     SSLProtocol -all +TLSv1 +SSLv3
>
> I don't have anything matching SSLProtocol, should I?

There was a thread about this problem on netbsd-users back in Nov 2009
(subject "Apache gets SIGSEGV in ssl3_finish_mac()") that indicated that
its actually a bug in the OpenSSL version in the netbsd-5 branch and that
adding
    SSLProtocol all -TLSv1
worked around it.   I struck this a few days ago and the work around worked
for me.

cheers
mark