Re: pkgsrc hash problems on Linux

Larson, Timothy E. schrieb:
Alright. Check your memory and your compiler. Something is very broken on that box :)
And check the compiler warnings as well. Set CFLAGS="-Wall -Wextra - Os", and maybe you discover something. In a similar situation I discovered some 64-bit issue combined with a missing function prototype.

Thanks, Roland. Finally getting back around to looking at this issue. I added the CFLAGS mentioned to my mk.conf, and tried again.

The warnings all look unsuspicious to me.

Roland