Comix without gconf. (patch)

Hi folks,

Because I hate gconf and gnome dependencies I want to remove them as
often as possible, that's why I removed and make as options the use of
gconf in graphics/comix.

In fact it's only used at install to set some settings for the file
managers (such as nautilus/Thunar). It won't break anything if it's
not enabled.
There is only a little warning which says gconftool-2 not found, but
as written in the install.py :

[...]
"print '\nRegistered comic archive thumbnailer in gconf (if available).'"

We could use it without any difficulties.
Please send any feedback.

King regards,
David.