Re: problem building lang/python25 on Darwin

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 12:47:26PM -0500, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
> OK.  Personally, I have confirmed that the same changes (changing
> `expat' to `pyexpat' in patch-am, and omitting pyexpat.so from the
> PLIST) work for lang/python25.

I'm not argueing that it shouldn't be fixed. I'm just saying that
I'm using the "python25" package and don't want to commit it untested.
Please submit a PR about this so it doesn't get forgotten.

>    In your case I would recomment to use "python26" anyway because it is
>    the by far better maintained version.
>
> lang/python25 is still the default except on 64-bit Darwin; that's why
> I was using it in the first place.

You can change that by adding "PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT= 26" to
"/usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf".

        Kind regards