Re: archivers/xz

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:

> Seems to be an error in the .tar.gz currently offered on the source
> site (size and signature do not match).  Changing the Makefile to
> fetch the .tar.bz2 instead works though.

I just downloaded the new tar.gz file. It matches my previously
downloaded copy (probably on October 15). Same file size, same sha1 and
same rmd160.

Maybe you had an incomplete download?

If not, please extract the broken tar file and the good tar file and
compare (like "diff -pruN OLD NEW" extracted into OLD and NEW
directories).