Re: libwnck fails due to libxcb

  > I added x11/libxcb bl3 to libwnck's Makefile, but then got this - I have
  > X11_TYPE=modular, so I wonder if there is something wrong in mk/
  > somewhere about xcb?  Can anyone else build libwnck?  With
  > X11_TYPE=modular?

  I see... it probably came from update of x11/startup-notification to 0.10,
  and you have startup-notification<0.10.

   From commit log:
    Changes since 0.9:
     - Add XCB backend

  But the changes at the commit are not sufficient.

  1. need to bump BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS.startup-notification in buildlink3.mk
to 0.10.
  2. need to recursive revision bump for related packages.

Sorry, when I said "added" I meant locally, to figure this out.  I have
committed nothing.

I was using pkg_rr, so I don't know why startup-notification wouldn't
have been updated, assuming libwnck depends on it.