Re: exim 4.70 on NetBSD 5.0.1 failure

Hi,

is it possible to offer him some help? Is there maybe a development system
to test a patch?

(http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20091117.215755.b4383cb2.en.html)
---
In fact, the DNS resolution is sufficiently isolated that we *could*
implement the res_nsend API.  I don't have a NetBSD box to test any
changes on though, so I'm unwilling to write the patch.

-Phil
---