wip/icc11 and removal of wip/icc and wip/icc8 (was: RE: wip/icc11)

This is an update on a status of wip/icc11.

Global optimisation now works for some packages. I'm almost sure
that it doesn't work for other packages because xiar and xild should
be used rather than ar and ld but I'm yet to confirm that.

The package depends on binutils because icc needs newer version of
"as" than avialable in NetBSD-5 (AFAIK, "as" in -current was recently
updated to 2.19 which is new enough for icc). I couldn't build
binutils few days ago from pkgsrc head. If you run into this problem
you can get a binary package somewhere, I used a package I built
on older -current.

If there is no objections, I'm going to remove wip/icc and wip/icc8.
They depend on old emul framework which doesn't work anymore.

Thanks,
Alex