libpciaccess on DragonflyBSD 64

I've had to change "DragonflyBSD-*-x86_64" for "DragonflyBSD-*-
amd64" in Makefile in order to successfully build sysutils/libpciaccess.
It's a dependency for installing xorg.

I've had to eliminate the option for dri in order to build MesaLib.

I don't know for the moment if everything will work. The installation is
being made inside a qemu box and isn't still complete.

Cheers
Mandacarú
Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/