Re: large diff for www/firefox, please test

Am Monday, den 14.09.2009, 09:50 +0200 schrieb Tobias Nygren:
> On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:27:12 +0100
> Joachim Kuebart <joachim.kuebart%gmx.net@localhost> wrote:
>
> > I said no problems too soon: if I start firefox from the
> > wrapper /usr/pkg/bin/firefox, it cannot open https URLs ("Firefox does
> > not know how to communicate with the server"), but if I use
> >   xulrunner --app /usr/pkg/lib/firefox/application.ini
> > it works!
>
> Interesting. The problem I had with the non-working save file dialog
> exhibits the same behaviour.

Hi Tobias,

I found another really weird issue: I start firefox using xulrunner and
surf to <http://gnats.netbsd.org/32541>. The title line says:
  etB role e  ort 34
where it should say
  NetBSD Problem Report #32541
In the page source ^U the text is also mangled, but searching for the
correct text using ^F or cutting&pasting works as expected!

Other text on the page also appears mangled in this way. Do you see this
as well?

*puzzled*

Joachim