Re: large diff for www/firefox, please test

Hello,

After patching, I get this complain from make:

make: "/usr/pkgsrc/www/firefox/Makefile" line 97: Malformed conditional (!empty(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.xulrunner:Mgnome))
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/www/firefox

I cvs'ed up my pkgsrc-current around 3 hours ago. www/firefox and devel/xulrunner were not installed before patching, I use www/firefox3 instead.

I solved the problem by enclosing the conditional with a:
.if defined(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.xulrunner)
.endif

Nicolas

Tobias Nygren wrote:
Hi everyone,

If you use www/firefox from pkgsrc-current, please test this diff.
It converts firefox to depend on devel/xulrunner and removes almost
all duplicated patches. DragonFlyBSD users in particular should test
this to make sure I didn't break anything.

To test:
# cd www/firefox
# ftp -a http://mx1.nygren.pp.se/misc/firefox-xul-20090913.diff.txt
# patch -p0 < firefox-xul-20090913.diff.txt
# make replace

If that worked, make sure the browser can be launched reliably
both through the stub and with xulrunner:

/usr/pkg/bin/firefox
^C
/usr/pkg/bin/xulrunner --app /usr/pkg/lib/firefox/application.ini

If no major regressions are found in two days, I will commit it.

Thank you,
-Tobias

!DSPAM:2,4aad53ba648001870419422!