Re: freeradius and rlm_perl

On 9/09/2009 12:46 PM, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
When running configure by hand within src/modules/rlm_perl, everything
is found by configure but the compile breaks.

Actually, running configure from the base folder and then running gmake within src/modules/rlm_perl works. Installing from there into my existing freeradius pkgsrc install seems to work fine, though I'm in the middle of testing.

Assuming all goes well from here, there doesn't seem to be any reason for it to fail within pkgsrc :(

Sarton