Re: ${PYPKGPREFIX}- for package names (and wip/py-buildbot)

  I have the following patch in pkg_rolling-replace.  It's obviously
  not the right thing, but it has worked well enough to allow pkg_rr to
  replace both py24-foo and py25-foo.  The right thing, I think, would be
  for the binary package (and the pkg db entry for an installed package)
  to have a list of variables that must be set at build time to create the
  package, and for "make replace" to pay attention to that.

I think your patch is an incremental improvement and am in favor of
checking it in.  There is of course a lot more to do, but that will help
a lot of people.