Re: Missing libXaw8.so.8

Jens Rehsack wrote:
   On NetBSD/amd64 5.0 with pkgsrc-current, I get this:

   $ cat outdated_and_vuln_packages.dot | dotty -
   Shared object "libXaw8.so.8" not found

   What is libXaw8.so.8, and where do I get it? Shouldn't it be a
dependency of graphviz?

It is :)

[root@waldorf /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/graphviz]# bmake show-depends|grep Xaw
libXaw>=1.0.5:../../x11/libXaw

Ah -- it appears that I have some further investigations to do on my system; it does have libXaw7.so.7 in /usr/pkg/lib, but dotty wants version 8. I'll try updating some packages and see if I get a new libXaw.

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson