Re: please help fixing gnutls fallout

tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost said:
> Coincidentally I was just working on something similar, which I just
> committed.

Good -- that's pretty close. Effectively the differences are:
-use ${WRAPPER_DIR} instead of ${BUILDLINK_DIR}: I used the latter
 because the wrappers obey some semantics which libgnutls-config
 doesn't, but that's more a stylistic issue than a real one
-LIBGNUTLS_CONFIG env var: could prevent ambiguities, but since
 WRAPPER_DIR is early in the PATH it shouldn't make a difference

> I've tested it with lftp and wireshark. Feel free to improve.

Just tested with gnome-vfs and elinks. Looks fine.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt