Re: please help fixing gnutls fallout

tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost said:
> Instead of manually adding wrapper scripts to all those packages,
> can't we just let security/gnutls/buildlink3.mk generate one in the
> wrapper directory?

We should be able to keep track which client pkg really need
it (and people should check on each update). So it needs
something within the client pkgs.
I'm currently testing with the appended makefile snippet,
sooks good so far.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt
# $NetBSD$

# XXX provide a replacement for the "libgnutls-config" script which
# was removed in gnutls-2.8.0

USE_TOOLS+=     pkg-config

.if defined(GNU_CONFIGURE)
CONFIGURE_ENV+= LIBGNUTLS_CONFIG=${WRKDIR}/libgnutls-config
.endif

_GNUTLS_CFGSCRLOC=      ${.CURDIR}/../../security/gnutls/files

pre-configure: install-libgnutls-config
install-libgnutls-config:
        ${SED} "s|@SH@|${SH}|" <${_GNUTLS_CFGSCRLOC}/libgnutls-config \
                >${WRKDIR}/libgnutls-config
        ${CHMOD} +x ${WRKDIR}/libgnutls-config
        ${LN} -s ${WRKDIR}/libgnutls-config ${BUILDLINK_DIR}/bin