Strange new pkgsrc error on AIX

Hi,

After a recent (last night) CVS update on an AIX machine I get this strange error when trying to build the latest pkg_install (see below).

The only "funny" thing here is that I'm using pkgsrc inside a chroot environment with null-mounted (namefs) filesystems from the host system. I have not had any problems with this environment until now.

One thing that's particularly odd: there is no `cc' in /usr/pkgobj/pkgtools//pkg_install/work/.xlc/bin/.

Any help would be great. Let me know if I can provide more information...

Thanks,

Louis

bash-4.0# USE_DESTDIR=yes bmake package
===> Installing dependencies for pkg_install-20090528
The following variables will affect the build process of this package,
pkg_install-20090528.  Their current value is shown below:

        * SSLCERTS = /etc/openssl/certs
        * SSLDIR = /etc/openssl
        * SSLKEYS = /etc/openssl/private

You may want to abort the process now with CTRL-C and change their value
before continuing.  Be sure to run `/usr/pkg/bin/bmake clean' after
the changes.
===> Overriding tools for pkg_install-20090528
ln: /usr/pkgobj/pkgtools/pkg_install/work/.xlc/bin/xlc and /usr/pkgobj/pkgtools/pkg_install/work/.xlc/bin/cc are located on different file systems.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install