anjuta build issue

Hi

I posted the build failure but I have not yet
seen a reply at all.

So I wanted to break down the problem more fully.

when anjuta is at the gnome-terminal configure stage
it says
No package'sm' found
so I assumed I needed libSM
Then when running make on libSM
i get
No package 'ICE' found
No package 'xproto' found

so then I go into x11/xproto
install that after i discovered that libICE
says
No package 'xproto' found
that goes ok ...installing xproto
however when I return to libICE
it still say it cannot find xproto

I thought pkgsrc was supposed to handle such dependencies
automatically and was the very idea of pkgsrc in the first place
having to manually discover all this seems like I have found
a nasty bug in pkgsrc however as I have no clue how to make
libICE find xproto I have no fix and will not be sending a problem report
untill I do have one.

know what I mean

hashi