post-install ownership on binaries

Hi all,

is there a way to have pkg_add automatically set desired ownership on binaries right after installing from a binary package? I'm hitting this problem with Postfix - I guess since the changeover of pkg_install. Both postdrop and postqueue need to be postfix:maildrop, and while I see this ownership inside the binary package tarball, they get re-set to root:root after installing. I know the fix is 'postfix set-permissions' away, but it would be nice if the correct ownership were auto-set right away.

Am I missing something?

(This is on OpenSolaris, with 2009Q1.)

Thanks in advance,

Filip Hajny