Re: Setting LINGUAS="" breaks the bmake replace target

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 11:48:28AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
A patch to pkg_rolling-replace to add an option to somehow not complain
about failure to package and keep going would be welcome.  Or maybe this
should be a pkgsrc option to just tar up what's there and not fail when
packaging.

I absolutely object such an option or patch.

Joerg

Oh, Joerg, you can be so Teutonic sometimes.

Are you ever going to forgive Matt for breaking libgtop2 three times in
one month?  It still doesn't build on DragonFly, and I know you know it.
How much beer would it take?  I'll contribute.