Re: update FAQ about audit-packages

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, Oliver V. Gould wrote:

> > Any volunteers to update pkgsrc/doc/guide/files/faq.xml to also mention
> > new way to audit packages (or at least point to new docs)?
>
> I'm happy to fix this now that I know where the sources are (the manual
> pages need some updating, too, but I'll take that on as a separate
> task).
>
> I'll attach a diff to the bug...

I saw it. Looks fine for you to commit that minor fix.

But the manpages is a different problem. I see on NetBSD 5.0_RC3 that it
has both "pkg_admin audit" and audit-packages. The audit-packages and
download-vulnerability-list tools and man pages should be removed in
netbsd-5 I think -- before NetBSD 5.0 is released. Or at least the
dummy scripts put in place and the man pages removed.