Re: Hobbitclient is not safe for parallel builds

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Tonnerre LOMBARD <tonnerre%netbsd.ch@localhost> wrote:
Salut,

There appears to be a problem with parallel builds of hobbitclient.
If the package is built in parallel, a lot of odd things happen.

The attached patch makes the package work. It could alternatively be
patched to not break in parallel builds, but until someone bothers
to do that, the patch is needed.

I don't do parallel builds, so I haven't duplicated this problem. Please go ahead and apply your patch to the package. I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to look at patching it to not break in parallel builds.

-Tracy